Sunday, June 24, 2007

"Mission Accomplished" at the US Open ---

One of my key missions at Oakmont was to watch Aaron Baddeley's golf swing. When I read about his swing method in the June 2007 issue of Golf Digest, I thought it was the best idea I had ever seen in a golf publication. I immediately began to work with it, and I experienced good results right away. It was a real bonus when Aaron got all that television coverage as the tournament leader on Saturday. Johnny Miller tells it like he sees it, and he really liked this golf swing!

A number of tour players are already converts to this so-called "Stack and Tilt" approach. The huge opportunity, however, is for the recreational golfing public. This concept squarely addresses the number one "need" of most players - more consistent, solid ball contact. If you missed the article and would like to learn more, simply Google the key words "stack and tilt." The Golf Digest article is available online, as is discussion on the subject in various golf forums. The information and illustrations contained in the article should give you plenty to work with.

"Badds" has definitely got something immensely "good" going for him. Stack and tilt may sound way out, but the idea is fundamentally sound and in my opinion is very "doable" for virtually everyone. I think it's wonderful stuff, yet regardless of what anyone says, testing it yourself is the only way to find out if its good for you. Happy swinging...

Rick Semple
Positive Golfer
Co-Founder,
TheHeartofGolf.com
http://www.theHeartofGolf.com