Friday, November 24, 2006

Teach Kids the Can-Do Attitude...

In the last post, I talked about why the word "CAN" is my favorite golf power word. It is a word that helps to put me in a positive mindset and get me on track to achieving something that I desire to do, from curing a slice to reducing tension in my swing. My parents taught me the Can-Do Attitude and encouraged me to think and say, "I can" at a young age as I was learning to play golf. This is such a valuable lesson that every parent can teach to children that will help them in their golf game and throughout life.

At TheHeartofGolf.com, we have a great program that can help you teach kids the Can-Do attitude. It's called The Can-Do Golf Program and includes a series of kids golf products that incorporate the Can-Do phrase. There is a Can-Do Book, a Can-Do Bag Tag, and a Can-Do Golf Ball. They can be purchased separately, or together as a Can-Do Golf Kit for a discount price. The Can-Do Golf Products make great Christmas or birthday gifts and can help put your kids on the road to self-confidence and success in golf today. For more information, check out the Can-Do Golf Program on our website at TheHeartofGolf.com.

Cheers!

Rick Semple
Positive Golfer
Co-Founder, TheHeartofGolf.com
http://www.TheHeartofGolf.com